Which real estate agent to hire is an important decision for home sellers, but the National Association of Realtors has found that nearly half of sellers go with the first agent they meet. This important decision should be based on more than gut feeling. It's important to know the track record of the agent who is going to take care of one of your largest investments.
Here are some critical questions you should ask your Realtor -- and Tyre Realty Group's responses. Ask another Realtor these questions to discover who will do the most for you!
1. Where does your team rank in Pitt County? Number 1
2. How many homes have you sold in your career? More than 2,000
3. How many combined years of experience is on your team? Over 100 years
4. What is your list price to sales price ratio? Over 98% (vs 92% for average agent)
5. What percentage of your listings sell? Over 92.5 percent (vs less than 50% for average agent)
6. How many home buyers are you working with? Over 11,000
7. How much do you spend on marketing each month? $12,750 (vs less than $327 for average agent)
8. On average, how long does it take for a listing to sell? 120 days (vs 180+ for average agent)
9. How many homes did you sell in 2015? 203
10, How many homes will you sell this year? More than 300
11. Are you FULL TIME? Yes
12. Do you specialize in existing home sales? Yes
13. How many staff do you employ? 12
14, Do you hold Open Houses? Yes!
15. Do you have a Prospect Management System? Yes
16, Are you an Expert Negotiator? Yes
17. Do you work with multiple preferred lenders? Yes
18. Do you offer incentive programs to agents for selling my home? Yes!
19. Can you sell my home? Absolutely!
20. How soon can you start? Now!