Tyre Realty Group is actively hiring!
We're growing rapidly in Pitt County and looking for talented professionals to join our top-ranked team.
You may be the perfect addition to the Tyre Realty Group team!
We're a collaborative real estate team with a culture of excellence. Working with TRG is an opportunity for you to grow professionally and personally.
We're proud to be No. 1 in home sales in Greenville/Pitt County -- and ranked among the top 50 teams in the entire state of North Carolina!
Our lead generation system creates more leads than we can handle! We need you to join our team!
Reach your goal of consistently making $60,000 to more than $150,000 a year while helping local residents fulfill their dreams of home ownership!
We invest in our people!
We provide all the tools that make you successful, including:
* lots of leads and appointments,
* a state-of-the-art contact management system,
* professional training and education,
* mentoring and team building,
* support staff that handles administrative duties, marketing, closing coordination -- and much more,
* buyer presentations and packets,
* TRG branding,
* an interactive website,
* a professionally written real estate blog that you can post to your social media accounts.
You don't have to have years of real estate experience -- but you must be self-motivated, energetic and have the desire to become successful.
So, if you're interested in working with a team that has a unique culture and vision, all the tools and training you need to succeed, and a steady supply of leads and commission-generating opportunities, apply for one of our positions.
We are seeking professional, self-motivated team members in our residential real estate department. Candidates should be accustomed to performing at a high level, effective in a sales environment, outgoing and focused on customer service.
Inside Sales Associates
The ideal candidate will be consistent, patient, methodical, poised, persistent and have an aggressive yet tactful personality. The Inside Sales Associate position involves following up with previous inquiries from potential customers and making appointments from customers calling or emailing our office.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to be a top producer on our team, follow these steps and let's get started today.
Step #1: The team concept is the direction that the industry is rapidly moving toward. If you want to be on the cutting edge of this change, you are in the right place! The first step is for you to be excited about joining a real estate team vs. doing this on your own. This process is about determining if we are a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us. If joining the top team in the Greater Greenville Area gets your blood pumping, the move on to Step #2.
Step #2: An important step in our selection process is the completion of an online assessment, filling out an online application and submitting a professional resume.
* Take your free DISC Profile here. Be sure to email your test results (both DISC and Values) to email@example.com.
* Completely fill out this online application.
* Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step #3: A position in sales requires a competitive spirit and a desire to succeed. This last step of the application process allows us to get to know you a little betterin terms of your past successes and what you can bring to our team.
Call 252-814-5029 and answer the following questions when prompted:
1. If you've been in sales or are currently selling real estate, what makes you a strong sales person? What kinds of sacrifices have you had to make to be successful in sales?
2. What's the toughest goal you've set for yourself? How do you plan to top it?
3, When it comes to real estate or sales in general, where is your confidence the highest? The lowest?
You will be contacted after you have completed Step #1, #2 and #3 above. ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.