Here's a touch of Americana for your front door: a no-sew fabric wreath created with red, white and blue bandanas.
What a fun way to welcome guests to your home for an Independence Day cookout.
Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Styrofoam circle wreath form
- 1 red bandana
- 1 white bandana
- 1 blue bandana
1. Cut the bandanas into approximately 3-inch wide strips.
2. Fold a strip into a U shape under the wreath and pinch the two loose ends together.
3. Fold the ends down over the wreath and through the loop to make a knot. Pull it tight.
4. Repeat process, alternating red, white and blue strips side by side.
5. Fluff the ends of each strip to add fullness.