Wanted: Someone with a passion for selling, a talent for marketing, and outstanding communication skills that's interested in career growth and significant financial income.
Listing agents specialize in helping owners sell their homes as quickly as possible for the best price possible.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in a full-time position that gives you freedom, flexibility, control and outstanding earning potential, consider joining our top-performing real estate sales team in Greenville, NC!
Full-time Listing Agent position
• Respond to all listing leads/requests
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Price the home appropriately.
• Market the home to buyer's agents and the public.
• Hold open houses.
• Communicate with sellers, sharing feedback from showings and reporting on progress.
• Negotiate on behalf of the sellers.
• Hold an NC real estate license.
• Passion for selling and delivering exceptional client experiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
• Confidence that you have what it takes to advance to the top in real estate sales.
To apply for this position, click here.
About Tyre Real Estate Group
Tyre Realty Group has been named the most productive real estate sales team in Greenville in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by REAL Trends America.
In 2017, the Tyre Realty Group team was ranked No. 15 in the state of North Carolina for number of sales transactions (259) and No. 41 in North Carolina for sales volume ($45,357,317).
Owners Homer and Rachael Tyre are joined by a group of real estate professionals and support staff who are experts on the housing market in Greenville, Winterville and the surrounding Pitt County area.
We represent the Caviness & Cates new home communities of Copper Creek, Glen Castle, Taberna and Teakwood Green and the NCCI new home communities of Laurie Meadows, Villa Grande and the upcoming Summer Place, opening in Spring 2018.