Wanted: Someone with a natural talent for selling who loves what they do but wants to make more money
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in a full-time position that gives you freedom, flexibility, control and outstanding earning potential, consider joining our top-performing real estate sales team in Greenville, NC!
We have more qualified leads than our existing team can handle -- so we're adding a full-time buyer specialist position. Join us as we continue to grow and excel in the Pitt County real estate market!
Real estate is one of the highest priced sales industries, and that means our agents have an opportunity to earn large commissions. If you are energized about an open-ended compensation plan where you are paid according to your performance, an outside sales position with Tyre Realty Group may be the right fit for you.
We'll provide leads, support staff and marketing. And we'll share our experience and knowledge of the local housing market.
Full-time Buyer Specialist position
• Follow up on incoming buyer leads, calls and inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
• Consult with clients to discover their property desires, then find properties that exceed their expectations.
• Be the authority on all things related to real estate and educate clients on key specifics of the home buying/selling experience.
• Take on the role of trusted adviser in order to present options that meet clients' needs.
• Act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
• Show homes to potential buyers.
• Present purchase offers to sellers.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients.
• Hold an NC real estate license.
• Passion for selling and delivering exceptional client experiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Confidence that you have what it takes to advance to the top in real estate sales.
To apply for this position, click here.
About Tyre Real Estate Group
Tyre Realty Group has been named the most productive real estate sales team in Greenville in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by REAL Trends America.
In 2017, the Tyre Realty Group team was ranked No. 15 in the state of North Carolina for number of sales transactions (259) and No. 41 in North Carolina for sales volume ($45,357,317).
Owners Homer and Rachael Tyre are joined by a group of real estate professionals and support staff who are experts on the housing market in Greenville, Winterville and the surrounding Pitt County area.
We represent the Caviness & Cates new home communities of Copper Creek, Glen Castle, Taberna and Teakwood Green and the NCCI new home communities of Laurie Meadows, Villa Grande and the upcoming Summer Place, opening in Spring 2018.